Signing the contracts today! We are so thrilled! I can't believe it! We were waiting for the call from the agent settling our loan papers yesterday, and he said that he'd have to call us back tomorrow (today) with the results. Chris calls me while I'm at work and tells me that we weren't approved for the loan. I say "that's okay". Then he says but we're going to have to meet with them today at 5 o'clock to sign our contracts! YAY!! We're going to be home owners! It's great! I can't even come up with words for this!
Our address will be e-mailed to the family in a few days, if not by the time I get of the BLOG. hehe. We should be moved in within the next 3 weeks! SO exciting! I should get the pictures posted by the weekend due to the yucky weather the past few days, plus we will be walking through the house with blue painting tape on Saturday to pinpoint any "blemishes" that need to be fixed. Boy how fun!
Congratulations to the new parents as well! Welcome baby Rowan to the wonderful growing family!
We're happy for you Heather & Jon!
6 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so glad! Silly Chris, giving you fake bad news, LOL... ENJOY!!! (And with this economic climate, fit a TON of food storage in that house! ;-)
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :-) Congrats, Happy Homeowners! :-)
I am so happy for you guys, but a little sad too. This means you'll be living in Laredo for a while. I had this silly little dream you guys would move to Arizona and Chris and Scott would rule the border there. Well, maybe some day. I can't wait to see pictures! Who knows, with all that space maybe we'll have to come visit!
Thanks guys! We are happy for you too! A house- ahhhh how nice! I can't wait to be a homeowner and not an apt. renter! Can't wait to see the new place. Congrats on being an aunt and uncle again! Can't wait for you two to meet him. He'll love you guys.
So exciting!! I can't wait to see pics :)
Oh Yay! That's awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of your new crib! LOL It is so nice to have your own place. Have fun decorating and such. We'll have to shack up a night or two in the future! LOL
yay! thats is so exciting! post pictures soon.
Post a Comment