Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our new house & Chris' game

A few of you wanted to see pictures of our "new" home (that's once the "funds" come in) Our move-in date is Ocotber 24th or sooner. The pictures of the bedrooms didn't quite come out as I would have hoped, so here are a few. I'm sure it will look more homelike once we are moved-in.
Our new home...
(I think they should change that sign to "SOLD")


We look good in front of this structure Living Room from Entry way
Kitchen taken from hallway
kitchen from dinning area
Guest bathroom
Part of master bath

Patio and yard from corner of lot
Chris waling into the dinning area and kitchen from patio

Floorplan


Chris's basketball game

Chris' lay-up

Tall man... #1 in my book too!

7 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW! Thee house looks wonderful! Very roomy and so brand spankin new! YAY! Can't wait for you to get moved in and see it decorated!

Oh and great lay up Chris! Ya still got it!

Jill and Scott said...

The house looks great! I can't wait to see pictures once you are all moved in! Nice moves Chris. It was great to talk to you Princess. Let me know your new address!

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay! How exciting! It's a beautiful home. Great floor plan. Congrats!

Heather said...

Looks like a very nice place! We are excited for you guys- a first home is a big thing. A little bummed though because that means we are not going to be living close to one another anytime soon :0( I can't wait for you to fill the house with babies! :0) Enjoy your new space and good luck with the move! Love ya guys- and I am happy to see that Chris has not sustained any new boo boos from sports.

Unknown said...

YAAAY!!! :-) What a cute house! Is that floor all tile? It looks like it! And it looks nice, either way!!! How exciting! :-)

Great job snagging #1, too, Chris! ;-)

Christa said...

The house looks so nice! I loved the days when Jeff and Chris would go out and play basketball :( Miss you guys!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Love the house and the backyard space!
I hope soon you will get to hear the pitter patter of little feet running in that house.
Good luck!!