Monday, September 22, 2008

Buttons has left... & now we're house hunting??? AGAIN???


I met with our Realtor today after work, because Chris had a long day and wasn't able to join me on our house hunt. So she and I went to see a few of the houses that Chris and I were interested in. I think we've found it! It was hard to believe how inexpensive it is! Brand new, with a few appliances, 4 bedroom - 3 bath! It's great! The builders are closing out the houses that they have built now because of the economy being so low, so it works out for US!!! We hope to make an offer tomorrow and hopefully get into the house in about a month and a half! Hope it goes well!

5 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Jill and Scott said...

That is so great! Owning a home is a wonderful thing, especially when you get a good deal. I hope it all works out for you guys!

Heather said...

wow, great for you guys. That will be so nice. I am sure owning a house after renting is like amazing. Hope all goes well and good luck!

Vernie and Tony said...

Wow! 4 BEDROOM!! We can come visit! YAY! That is way cool! It is so nice to own your own home and know that all the cash going in is an investment instead of going down the drain! Yiipee for you guys!

Got your "B day" card! I really had to laugh! I wish I were a Brick House! I'm more of a adobe subdivision. LOL Thanks so much! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

So AWESOME!!! :-) Hope things work SOOO smoothly for you! :-) We'll keep you in our prayers! :-) (And yes - this is exactly the up-side of the current housing market! ;-)