Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buttons makes FOUR?!?!

It took a few shots to get a good pic... with the puppies finally looking at the camera - Chris looks.. umm.. well he's looking elsewhere. I took Buttons back home for a while to try and get some weight back into her. She was suffering from Parvo, the same virus that killed the Yorki we had. She seems to be better, but she needs to be force fed sometimes. Doesn't Chris look cute with all of them...


5 comments:

Heather said...

wow, looks like you guys have your hands full! good luck getting the sick dog better. they all look so comfy on the couch with Chris!

CPTA said...

LOL thanks Heather! I know.. it's a bit much, but hopefully we won't be keeping her (or Miyah) for too long. It's hard with Miyah here, she's always so depressed and Chris has a hard time with her. Hope you're well! C'mon baby Larson!

CPTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill and Scott said...

That is crazy to see a Stewart living with all those dogs. Chris seems like a proud Papa. Hope you two are doing well! Love ya!

Vernie and Tony said...

Yeah, I still can't get over seeing Chris with all those puppies! Maybe I really overdid the "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A DOG!" when he was a kid! LOL