Greetings. A few of you have asked where I went, or if I de-friended you on Facebook, but honestly, I needed a break from every distraction but the kids. Because they are enough. I've been FB free since Friday night. It actually felt pretty good! I'll be back before the week is through. I may even be back before Wednesday. Who knows.
I've been in such a funk these past few days. Missing Chris, child overload, cabin fever... a lot. But we'll be seeing him this weekend.!!
2 comments:
Oh I can only imagie how you must be feeling. I'm so glad you'll be seeing Chris soon. I was wondering when it was gonna be! You be careful driving there!!! Take your time!
Oh wow, am I late! Hope your travels are safe and all, and that you find a restful reunion!!! :) I totally get that funk, though... I hope it passes soon.
And kudos on the FB break... you're doing great to just focus on the kiddos! It's easy (for me, at least) to forget how important that time is when I'm being pulled in all sorts of directions... I'm taking steps to simplify, though, and I've seen a couple good things this week. In fact, I might even make that a blog post topic. Who knows...?
Anyway, hope you're having a wonderful reunion, and that you'll be able to have that overloaded burden lifted. Love you! *hugs*
Post a Comment