My sister RJ visited me and the kids this past week. Here are just a few pictures ;)
The night their Tita (Aunt in tagalog) arrived. Ariana still awake.
Here's Tristan the following morning with a mouth full of oatmeal.
Concentrating.
a dish I piled together.
Ariana
Tristan
Tristan getting smothered with kisses
Mom, son & Tita RJ
I took RJ around town to see Laredo. Here's the old theatre
The Mexican flag
Rio Grande
Looking into Mexico
Tristan at the mall play place.
He wasn't quite feeling the BIG tree
Slow turtle...
Ariana at the mall.
This is what I look like on a typical day.
Tristan pretending to be shy.
Ari
Kids playing nice
Tristan feel asleep in his high chair one afternoon. Right before his nap time.
In San Antonio. I wasn't able to take my mom while she was here;
but RJ got to enjoy a few places. She thought SA was
real pretty.
Driving into down town.
unloading the kids. Tristan really loved spending time with "TaTa"
RJ in front of the Alamo
Taking a quick break.
A view of the Riverwalk
At the Rain Forest Cafe.
RJ with Ari.
We had a good time together. She was here for 8 days and we did a lot. I really needed the girl time. She was a great help, as was my mom when she was here. I'd like to be closer to family one day, hopefully not too long from now.
4 comments:
I love a blog with a bunch of pictures in a row!! This was a GREAT POST!! Loved it! I also love your new background etc!! Very cool! How did ya do it!! I want to change mine but don't know how to get the neat backgrounds anymore!!
We have that same play-place in the Boise mall now. I love it!! I love that picture where Tristan is snuggling with his sippy cup
Looks like you guys had a great time. i remember when Jeanette came and visited me right after I had Lucas. It was awesome to have her around, having an extra set of hands and just having her there. Loved it when she came, hated to see her go.
Loved all the pics! You have adorable kids :)
Post a Comment