Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kids Blogs and Tristan's birthday

Ariana's Blog

Tristan's Blog

feel free to add them to your lists!  =)  I'm excited for them to read about their lives.  I really hope I can keep doing it.  Nothing extravagant, just pictures and captions. 

Tristan's birthday went well.  We went over to a friends house had a few cupcakes while he played with a few kids.  He's now down to a nap a day.  Growing bigger, tackling new challenges.  He'll walk with you holding on with one hand.  Clapping, words like, "sit", "stay", "tree", "go", "sisser"  (sister I think), "dada".

It's been a tough two days, being without Chris. We Skyped with him tonight, and what made it bittersweet was watching Tristan reach for Chris through the computer screen.  It brought a tear to the eye.  Just getting out of the house in a timely manner is hard.  I'll get used to it I'm sure.  Planned on getting to our friends house within the hour but ended up being 1 1/2 hours late.  I'll have to work on that.  But something always comes up... like those last minute dirty diapers.

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

Hang in there sweetie! Your a great little mother and those two adorable babies are soooooo worth it! Be late if ya have to! People understand!