I was inspired by Heather to post something daily on our blog. THAT's going to be hard, but I thought of a different way. I would like my kids to be able to read something when they're older and maybe continue on with their own blogs. So... I've made a blog for each of them and I'm posting a picture and a caption a day! It'll be SO much easier coz I can do it from my phone! You all can click on my profile to veiw their blogs if you wish.
On another note. Chris left for El Paso yesterday. Bittersweet good-bye's. I'm hoping that three months will fly by! But I'm more hoping that if Chris' schedule permits, we'll be able to join him around Valentine's Day and just stay the rest of the time there! We'll see.
The kids are both doing just fine.
5 comments:
cool! i am excited about your new project. it will be great to see more of the kids! i hope things work out and you get to be together in february!
Thanks Heather! I like it coz I can do it from my phone! It'll be SO much easier!
OH YAY!! I agree with Heather! It will be so cool to see themgrow day by day in pictures! Love the idea!
That's a great idea. I'll have to check them out.
One more question.... will it be on here or on the facebook?
Post a Comment