Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vegas.. so far

Tristan and I are in Las Vegas 'til Monday for my cousin's wedding in California. I have had a chance to visit with old friends so far!


This is my friend Christine. We've known each other since I was 11!

Here are the two boys. Nathan (right) is My friend Nicole's son. We went to junior high/middle school together. Nathan is one month older than Tristan.

Here is Nicole. with her son and myself with T.L.
T.L's checkin' his friend out! I think he wants to play already!
I didn't think I'd be getting so homesick so soon, but boy do I miss Chris!
Tristan misses his daddy too. I can tell.
Update again later this week!
"missing you daddy! love, Tristan"

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

So fun that you get to visit old friends. It's always fun when they are close in age too. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Vernie and Tony said...

I'll bet daddy is missin Tristan too and you of course!! So glad you are getting to see relatives and friends. I can't wait to see ou too!

CPTA said...

I'm missing the family too. Can't wait to see them again.