I have to cheat for now. Here's a link to Chris' mom's blog. She's great at posting pictures right away. I have yet to update our blog so check out hers in the mean time. We had a great time with her here!!!
It's alot easier for me dear! I don't have a 4 month old demanding all my attention! lol It was such a great trip and I can't wait till Tony can come with me! It's a lot cooler here! I saw snow in the hills flying in and it's so nice and green. My garden survived my absence and all is well! Thanks for a wonderful week. Tristan is awesome!!!! I love you kids!!
2 comments:
It's alot easier for me dear! I don't have a 4 month old demanding all my attention! lol
It was such a great trip and I can't wait till Tony can come with me! It's a lot cooler here! I saw snow in the hills flying in and it's so nice and green. My garden survived my absence and all is well! Thanks for a wonderful week. Tristan is awesome!!!! I love you kids!!
I don't know if anyone saw the annoucement on my mom's blog........maybe she didn't make it bold enough! :0)
Post a Comment