Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tristan LaVern Stewart There is no order to these but this is our boy

My son! I'm so proud of him.

My boy's sexy lips! He likes white lip gloss.

Proud Momma here....She was a champ.


Go broncos! Here's the future.

Couldn't be happier.


Even the Doc. is on the Bandwagon!

He was not too pleased here.

Cuttin' the goods.....well not the goods but......you get it.

Tristan's fans! Friends from church.

Moms happy.

and me too.....

He's perfect.

Go Momma! Touchdown Baby!!!!

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

YAHOO! I didn't have to wait long to get my next fix! I love the pictures!! I think it's great that you even got the Dr. to wear BSU along with Tristan! lol The pictures are GREAT! Keep them coming! This Gramma loves them!

Christa said...

I love all the pictures :) He is adorable and he does have grey eyes right now! I like the last picture where you are giving like the "touchdown" call lol you guys definitely look like proud parents!

Jill and Scott said...

Love all the pics! He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him! Let us know if you guys need anything!

ChrisandTamara said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so adorable!!