A BSU wall, an eager dad and a 9 month prego mom ready to POP!!!
Chris and I spent Sunday afternoon setting up Tristan's far wall of his bedroom with BSU bobble heads. We finished painting Saturday and decided that it needed a little sprucing up.
Tristan is almost here!!! I can't believe you've hung in there so well! I really thought he's be born on his own before now! It will be great to have him here and to finally be able to see him and ALL HIS BLACK HAIR! I'm countin on it!
Also, I wanna see the room again when the BSU bobbleheads are in place
Ha ha ha, I just realized that the bobbleheads are already there. I'm soooooo blind! I thought that those frames had a different kind of hook so I enlarged the picture and saw they were the bobbleheads! Boy do I feel dumb! I was expecting the bobblehead to be inside the frame!
They look really cute, especially when I enlarge the picture and can actually see them! ha ha ha
that is so fun that he's gonna being born on the Fiesta Bowl Day - very fitting :0) Can't wait to see the lil dude - and I agree with mom, he's gonna have a head of hair! :0)
8 comments:
Only 1 week left! Yay! How exciting! BSU decor - awesome!
Tristan is almost here!!! I can't believe you've hung in there so well! I really thought he's be born on his own before now! It will be great to have him here and to finally be able to see him and ALL HIS BLACK HAIR! I'm countin on it!
Also, I wanna see the room again when the BSU bobbleheads are in place
Ha ha ha, I just realized that the bobbleheads are already there. I'm soooooo blind! I thought that those frames had a different kind of hook so I enlarged the picture and saw they were the bobbleheads! Boy do I feel dumb! I was expecting the bobblehead to be inside the frame!
They look really cute, especially when I enlarge the picture and can actually see them! ha ha ha
I'll take more up close right now!
So cool!!! Love it!!! :) Happy preparing during the next few days!!! Can't wait for The Big News!!! :) Love you!!!!!!! :)
Looks great! I like the wall decor. Those are cool shelves. One week to go (or less), yay!! Good luck!
Keep me posted on my new little Fiesta Bowl Baby!!! YEAH!!!
that is so fun that he's gonna being born on the Fiesta Bowl Day - very fitting :0) Can't wait to see the lil dude - and I agree with mom, he's gonna have a head of hair! :0)
Post a Comment