Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay It Forward TAG

I got this from LaVerne



This is how it works:

The 1st 3 out of 5 to respond to this post is to win something from ME!

Something crafty or yummy!
BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS:
Re Post this to your blog & offer the same thing to your 1st 3/5 responders. (*I'll do 5)
The 1st 3/5 who re post to their own blog will get something made my ME! My choice!
The gift you send can be any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item! (I won't wait that long and will get it done asap and sent) This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped YOUR gifts. And remember, it's the spirit and the thought that counts!

When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it!

REMEMBER............PAY IT FORWARD!


This should be fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

If you comment on my blog then I will comment on yours and we can each get things from one another! :0) My post is up and I need 1 or 2 more people to give to, so hurry over there!

Vernie and Tony said...

Since I'm on the computer from 7:30 AM to 4:30 this won't count but I'm so glad you in on the "Pay it forward!" I thought it sounded like fun and I can't wait to see the posts after people get their things! Way cool!
I'll try and figure out the tag on facebook too. I'm not real literate about that yet.