Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm challenging Chris and the rest of you girls, and your husbands to post

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then post . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to have your husband post the same. We all know that this whole blogging thing is really for the wifes who fill in the husbands on what's going on in eacht others world, but see if he'll post anyway, even if you have to read off the questions and you type in the answers for him.. heck, I think that's what I'll have to do... have fun!


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football, Survivorman, Bear Grills (sp)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
sour cream

4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
strawberry lemonade

5. Where did he go to high school?
Borah

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2 to 12, it all depends

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
ball caps, and anything BSU

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
hmmm de doesn't really have one in particular, lately it's tuna sandwiches

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
cereal

10. What is his favorite cereal?
raisin nut bran

11. What would he never wear?
you know? i think Chris would wear anything

12. What is his favorite sports team?
BSU Broncos, and Pittsburgh Steelers

13. Who did he vote for?
we/he didn't vote this year, not registered

14. Who is his best friend?
besides me? Jeff

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
i put myself down too much

16. What is his heritage?
heritage?... white Scotish

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
yellow with frosting

18. Did he play sports in high school?
a little basketball

19. What could he spend hours doing?
playing on the XBOX, reading and playing with the dogs

20. What is one unique talent he has?
the ability to dance like no one's watching.. well I don't think he'd care if anyone watched

2 comments:

Heather said...

fun. I think I learned a thing or two about ol chris! Jon and I will have to do this :0)

Vernie and Tony said...

I'm game! I saw this on my Facebook but I know blogging better so this is where you'll see it! Love ya