Saturday, December 13, 2008

President Hinckley has touched me with his words since listening to one of his first talks. Even though he has now passed,the words he has shared are still so strong in my life. I was viewing pictures from a LDS Temple site and wanted to view the Temple where Chris and I are to be sealed next year. So I viewed the Las Vegas Temple, and my heart started beating faster and harder. Then I discovered that it was Pres. Hinckley that dedicated the Temple in Dec. 1989. That confirmed my Temple choice further. It put a smile on my face. I'm so excited to get married again! It's now less than a year away and I'm starting to plan for our sealing. Hope you can join us next year!

6 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

That's so exciting for both of you! It might interest you to know that Pres. Hinckley also dedicated the Boise Temple :) wink wink...the important part though is that you do get sealed in the temple, whichever one it is. I hope that I'm able to make it. Curtis may or may not be here then.

I've been behind on blog reading so I wanted to say thank you for the kind words in your earlier post. I know Curtis would rather be here too but he's doing what he needs to to provide for our family and we are truly blessed.

You are a wonderful couple! We love you so much!

-Deedra

Unknown said...

We are SOOOO excited for you!!! *sniffle* Good to have great notice; we can start planning now!!! :-) What a wonderful, eternal time to look forward to! :-)

Stillman and Michelle said...

OOOHHh I hope we can make it. That was my dream temple, I wanted to get married their so bad when I was a teenager. Any temple makes you feel special though. They even call you a Bride again.

Vernie and Tony said...

My heart is so full right now! I love you two so much and I am so grateful to you Princess for your testimony. I think back on things you have told me and it's like you two have helped each other over the past few years to become the couple you are today. The Vegas temple is so beautiful (as they all are) and it will be exciting to be with you in that sacred place. WE WILL BE THERE!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!! :-) Hope it's GREAT!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Ha! Chris, brother, you're not old! I've still gotcha beat, LOL!!! ;-)