Thursday, June 5, 2008

semi - not so much - good

Ordinary week for us I guess.  Besides the increase of fatigue that I've been having.  If I'm not sleeping... I'm eating  anything salty, spicy or garlic-y.  My morning sickness has lessened.  We took the pups for a walk on the border.  We walked down to the river and saw... the river.  Miyah got real tired and was carried all the way back to the truck.   

Earlier this week we had missionaries come and give a blessing for the baby.  It was nice to have them over.  They had dinner with us as well and then they were on their way.

I'm excited to go into the 8th week of pregnancy...  the 18th is our visit to the OB...  we might be able to see the heart beat!  I'll just be happy that Chris will be there.

5 comments:

Heather said...

yay for cravings! Before I was pregnant I had a very hard time deciding what I wanted to eat- now I am VERY decisive- it's quite nice! It's so nice when the hubby can accompany you to the doc- helps him realize how real it all is :0)
As for the roaches-yuck!!! I prefer ants over roaches. They (roaches) just seem big and nasty! I should probably have Jon give the baby a blessing- that's a good idea! Although we have a 4 missionaries who live right across from us too, so that is also a possibility. Well, glad the nausea has let up :0)

Unknown said...

Yep, you'll definitely be able to see the heartbeat! :-) It'd be visible now, actually!!! :-) (Just not audible yet.)

And yes, I'm with Heather on this one - I'd prefer ants, and that's saying something!!! Hope those nasty things die off or something magical...

So neat that you were able to get a blessing for Baby, and that Chris is going with you to your appointment! Saves SO much explaining and "missed significance" ;-). And very glad to hear you're feeling at least a little better, too! :-)

Vernie and Tony said...

This is so great to feel a part of your pregnancy through this blog! We love you and are so happy the missionaries gave the baby a blessing. I need some prego pictures soon to see how the little tummy is developing! I could tell you roach stories from my Alabama days! Yes, ants over roaches any day! LOL

ChrisandTamara said...

We're so happy for you. How fun to be able to see the baby's heartbeat. Glad the morning sickness has lessened.

kelly said...

how exciting. it's always so fun to hear the heartbeat. what a fun experience for you both.