Hurley and I have been connecting a lot this weekend. I've begun to show him how to sit, shake, stay and lay down! It's wonderful! A new connection and bond with our pet! The repetition is paying off!
I have also decided to take it easy. I'm letting go of my Olive Garden job. Petland offered Full-time hours, and Chris and I think that I would be better off with just one job anyway. The Post Office is holding the test in two weeks... and I'm starting to study hard We would love it if I worked with the Post Office, especially after having the baby.
As for Chris, we think he's suffering from food poisoning. He was up early this morning sick as a dog! He's going to try to come home early today. Poor guy. I told him, he's just having sympathy sickness.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
3 comments:
Oh, we love you guys and miss you so much! So glad things are going good with the pregnancy and are really curious to see whose dream is right on....boy or girl???
Hope Chris is up and at um real soon. Nothing worse than puking!
So happy that you're down to one job!!! (Restaurants tend to be so stressful, too - not so fun for pregnant bellies! ;-)
And congrats on the progress with Hurley! Hope Chris feels better soon - food poisoning is horrible! And keep enjoying those baby dreams!!! Have a great week!
man, if i had baby dreams that early i sure don't remember them. it will be interesting to see if it's a boy or girl now that you and chris are having contradicting dreams! poor chris- well, maybe he has a small idea of what you are going through! :0) Glad Petland is taking you on FT :0)
Post a Comment