Chris graduates tomorrow from training!!! Yeah! We're so proud of him! He's been away for three months! It's been hard for him to be away from us (it was sure hard being away from him) and cramming his head with lots AND lots of information. I tried to help out as much as I could with his studies and memorization and it paid off!!! Just a few more weeks and he'll be home!
Baltic Amber Beads is the new thing in our house. I read about them in FB from a post by Krista. After some researching, I bought into it and ordered 3. We finally got our package (2 weeks later) from Lithuania. Read about it. I think it's pretty interesting. I'll let you know how the kids, especially Tristan takes to it, and if it's helping with his drooling and teething AND restlessness.
Here's the "Mommy Necklace"

Tristan's

And Ariana's

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
1 comment:
Yes, you are a busy gal!! I'm proud of you and all the hard work you do! I'll have to read up on the beads. Never heard of them. Ari looks stylin in them though!! So cute!
Post a Comment