Tuesday, March 1, 2011

little ari

We took a little drive to Smoothie King this afternoon, just to get out of the house. The weather was nice and the kids had just woken up from their naps. Tristan got a kid sized 'lil angel smoothie, made from apples, bananas and strawberries. He enjoyed the whole thing.

I mowed and weeded the lawns today to feel productive. Now we're just enjoying the afternoon before dinnertime.

Chris is approaching his last few weeks of training and will be coming home by the end of the month. He's been missed terribly by me and the kids. Thank goodness for Skype.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

You get to mow already? I really miss the warm weather. Happy that you can see the end when Chris can be with you again.

Vernie and Tony said...

She is so adorable! I miss the kids! I can't wait for spring! I am so tired of cold!
It will be great when Chris is back home! I'm sure ALL FOUR of you are anxiously awaiting the day!!!

Marylou said...

i love all these daily blogs anak!! thank you so much. i'm sure everyone will be happy when Chris gets home! keep up the good work.. you are such a wonderful wife, mom, sister and daughter.. i love you guys!