Monday, August 9, 2010

catching up on July photos and I'll get to belly pictures soon!!!!!


mirror mirror on the wall
oh! hey Mom!

oh gee

monkey

frog
the playground on the hotel grounds

swings with Daddy!

getting the hang of sitting up!

posing...


ahhhhhh!!!!!

foot
hey Dad!
I'm checkin' out what's under the couch!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

He is such a handsome little guy. I love the picture of him posing on the bed. How does he do sleeping in different places often? Do you just bring a pack n play with you?

CPTA said...

Thank you. We think he adjusts pretty well, or could be used to it. But there's nothing like sleeping in your own crib/bed. There wasn't enough room for the pack n play in that room.

Vernie and Tony said...

I didn't think it could happen but he just gets cuter by the day! He is such a happy little boy! Soooooo glad you posted! I can use a new updated photo. Miss miss miss you kids!!
Hugs and kisses to you all.

Nicole S said...

Oh Princess, he is such a studly, HANDSOME boy!!! And seems to have grown overnight! He's looking more and more like a toddler and less like a baby. (I don't mean that in a bad way at all. It's so adorable.)
And Congrats on being pregnant!! I'm so very happy for you. When are you due?

Heather said...

seriously- such a cute kid. love him. if only auntie heather could squeeze him! looking forward to the belly pics!

Christa said...

He's so cute! We'll hopefully get skype soon... :) I promise!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Adorable!!!

the potter zoo said...

This little boy of yours is just too damn cute! The lips, the eyes, my goodness he is just adorable! I'm glad to see that you guys are getting some use out of the clothes we sent too :)