her back
Tristan's excited to be a big brother
That is exciting guys! Can't wait to see this beauty!
Tristan is sooooo cute! Congrats on the baby girl!
I love her already! I am so excited for Tristan to have a little sister!
So excited to be an auntie again!!! :) Can't wait to go shopping for a GIRL!!!!!
I wasn't able to open the video at home this past weekend so missed seeing that! Tristan sure has a high pitched squeal! Sooooo dang cute! I'm sure he is super excited to have Ariana join the family!! (AS WE ALL ARE!!)
thanks everyone!!! =) I am happy too. I actually would have prefered another boy, but I'll have fun with her... SHOPPING!!!
That's great you'll have one of each. She's definitely going to be a beauty!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is exciting guys! Can't wait to see this beauty!
Tristan is sooooo cute! Congrats on the baby girl!
I love her already! I am so excited for Tristan to have a little sister!
So excited to be an auntie again!!! :) Can't wait to go shopping for a GIRL!!!!!
I wasn't able to open the video at home this past weekend so missed seeing that! Tristan sure has a high pitched squeal! Sooooo dang cute! I'm sure he is super excited to have Ariana join the family!! (AS WE ALL ARE!!)
thanks everyone!!! =) I am happy too. I actually would have prefered another boy, but I'll have fun with her... SHOPPING!!!
That's great you'll have one of each. She's definitely going to be a beauty!
Post a Comment