Monday, May 31, 2010

Tucson Zoo on Memorial Day


Daddy & Mommy took me to the Tucson Zoo today,
and this is what I saw


a huuuge egg shell



here I am with Daddy


Here I am with a lioness...

It got pretty warm out there so we stopped by to cool my toes off


Mommy & Daddy spotted a really pretty Peacock.
So I asked Daddy to chase it around for a bit


I got pretty darn close


a little bear cub... like me!


There was this HUUGE white bear there too!
He was doing flips in the water!


Rhinoceros


and a pretty Giraffe.


We had fun! I fell asleep the rest of the way around so - I missed out on Flamingos.
It was a pretty good day I think... =)

4 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

I am glad you guys were able to get out and spend some family time together! The zoo in Tucson is pretty decent. Actually reminds me of the Boise zoo a little. I love, love, love Tristan's hat!

Nicole said...

Tristan's hat is so cute! The zoo looked like a lot of fun.

Heather said...

He is so adorable. Love the hat.

the potter zoo said...

I'm so glad that you were able to use the hat. He looks so adorable wearing it. Fits him just right.