
PJ's family from California came to Laredo for the week. Her cousin (Danae) on the left, her cousin's mom (Jocelyn) holding Tristan, and of course the boy!

Looking tough
One of his first stuffed animal.....and he's holding on to it.

Getting a nap

Perfect Picture...
5 comments:
Very sweet :)
He's so cute. And he still has a ton of hair! Rowan lost a lot of his before it grew back thick and lucious. Looks like the Stewart side is slacking on getting to Texas to see Tristan! I wish I wish I wish! He's a beauty!
EVERY picture is a perfect picture!! I am going to use Tony's San Antonio ticket and I will get there!! And before he's walking!! Sorry it couldn't have been sooner!
That is so awesome you've had family come to visit you guys :) his hair is SERIOUSLY thick! lol and I love his lips :) I can't wait till we can meet him! Oh, and I told Jeff that you guys suggested we have a baby, we'll be working on that ;)
So cute!
Post a Comment