Monday, March 1, 2010

Our little boy

TL will be 2 months on Thursday! Boy he's growing so fast.. hard to believe.
Just a few pictures I though I'd share...


I usually put him in our bed after the last "night" feeding, 6:30 or so.
Here he is sleeping in as much as he can before sacrament.

Bath time is his fave!!!!


Earlier today, moments before he literally pooped on my leg.
I then lifted him to see further damage and landed my hand in the puddle up his back where the rest of it was... Oh joy....



6 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

LoL, I remember having some messes like that. In fact, when Nikki was 3 months old I took her to one Walmart to get pictures taken. The wait was going to be too long so we called a different one and got scheduled for later that afternoon. Thank goodness, because on the way home from the first Walmart she blew out. Luckily, we had time to clean her outfit and put it back on before going to the other walmart.

Jill and Scott said...

I know I keep saying this, but he is just too darn cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy and I certainly hope it is sooner rather than later!

CPTA said...

Blow outs happen, but it's never happened ON me.. LOL!!!

Vernie and Tony said...

Oh my, he is beautiful!! His litle legs are starting to fill out and chunk up!! He is growing fast! I'm working on the ticket... wink wink!

Christa said...

he is so cute! He always looks so happy!

Stillman and Michelle said...

He is so big! Get use to never being clean again. Just the other day Jayden came out his diaper onto my lap and he is almost two!