The videos are of Tristan singing, enjoying the breeze on the Riverwalk Taxi Boat and Him discovering his little hands.. I'll upload more vids tonight! =)
OH!!! Those are so AWESOME! It makes me all the more hungry to see him!! He loves to sing with Mommy! So cool! I love him discovering his hands !! SO CUTE! HUGS AND KISSES!
Those are SO cute! He's adorable in pictures but it is a MILLION times better to see him in videos :) Oh and first one is my fav of you singing to him!
4 comments:
OH!!! Those are so AWESOME! It makes me all the more hungry to see him!! He loves to sing with Mommy! So cool!
I love him discovering his hands !! SO CUTE!
HUGS AND KISSES!
I keep coming back to watch these videos! I can't wait to get there and see him. He is simply BEAUTIFUL!
Those are SO cute! He's adorable in pictures but it is a MILLION times better to see him in videos :) Oh and first one is my fav of you singing to him!
Thanks for sharing the videos. I agree with Christa, pictures are great but videos are much better :) So adorable!!
Post a Comment