that is sick. I WAS eating breakfast when I opened up your blog ....I am done now, thanks to the death and blood! I want to puke. I doubt Mr. Man VS Wild eats rattlesnakes when he is in civilization....so you could have probably just eaten REAL chicken - not something that "taste like." I can't believe PJ helped - I would have been running away like a sissy girl.
YOU WHAT ???????????? Holy Cow, You are one heck of a man!! Did Princess eat it to???? If she did, she's one heck of a woman. I'm sorry but I couldn't do it! I'm with Heather, kinda made me sick to look at it. Guess if I was starving......maybe!
Way to go you manly man! Scott and I are impressed! And Bear would be proud! I figure if I can eat eel (which is very tasty) then I could probably give rattlesnake a try!
PJ (very cute nick name)helped clean a rattlesnake while preggers. WOW. when I was pregnant I coudn't even walk into a Burger King or smell hotdogs at a BSU game without getting sick. I'm impressed, but that is just gross.
6 comments:
Ewww! That looks gross. Well, did you like it?
that is sick. I WAS eating breakfast when I opened up your blog ....I am done now, thanks to the death and blood! I want to puke. I doubt Mr. Man VS Wild eats rattlesnakes when he is in civilization....so you could have probably just eaten REAL chicken - not something that "taste like." I can't believe PJ helped - I would have been running away like a sissy girl.
YOU WHAT ???????????? Holy Cow, You are one heck of a man!! Did Princess eat it to???? If she did, she's one heck of a woman. I'm sorry but I couldn't do it! I'm with Heather, kinda made me sick to look at it. Guess if I was starving......maybe!
Way to go you manly man! Scott and I are impressed! And Bear would be proud! I figure if I can eat eel (which is very tasty) then I could probably give rattlesnake a try!
PJ (very cute nick name)helped clean a rattlesnake while preggers. WOW. when I was pregnant I coudn't even walk into a Burger King or smell hotdogs at a BSU game without getting sick. I'm impressed, but that is just gross.
Ewwwww!
Post a Comment