
I have been working on this wonderful spread of yummy food. Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi with wheat pasta, and Zuppa Tozcana Soup; for about 1/2 and hour now. (after craving it all day at work), and now, it just doesn't taste good. My taste buds are doing a real number on me. That dish is one of my favorites too!!! Maybe I'll want some tomorrow, or I think I'll share it with the hubby.
As for everything else. It's normal, Chris has been having to work a few hours later than normal... they've been real busy at work. I worked 6 days straight and barely got to see him. Hurley chewed through his splint, but it's going back on tomorrow. I have to start wearing "the tummy sleeve" from Motherhood. It is already too uncomfortable to fasten my pants. I'm not big enough for maternity clothes yet, so this "sleeve" will have to do for now.

I think it's time for a nap. I hope you are all doing well! Miss and love you! We need to come and visit!
3 comments:
Don't worry, that is so normal to crave something and then it just doesn't taste the way you had hoped it would! I remember doing that, and oddly enough it was for Olive Garden food as well. Enjoy your sleeve! Looks comfy! Think it would be bad for me to wear one even though I am not preggers?
Tony saw this and thought the prego picture of the sleeve was YOU! LOL, He said, "Man, she got big FAST!" I had to tell him that it wasn't you. TOO FUNNY!
that is funny! You're right it's not me.. I'll post some when I actually start showing..
Post a Comment