So far... I think that this pregnancy is WAAY different from last year's. I'm more emotional, more nauseous and so much more sleepy. I literally sleep from 6'ish to about 11pm, Do some clean-up then it's back to bed again. Tomorrow's our first visit to the doc. I hope we'll be able to see the heartbeat, via the ultrasound.
Chris and I still don't see much of each other, but when he comes home in the morning between 3:30 - 4a.m., he makes sure that he showers me with kisses the moment he strips of his work clothes. He is such a sweetheart! I really don't mind that he wakes me up in the morning. I know that he's home safe. I think it's so cute how he always asks, "how's my son?".
I hope that I can do better with keeping our blog up to date. I'm sure gonna try!
5 comments:
Awhhhhh, how sweet! I'm glad he's treating the mother of our 24th grandchild the way he should! I've got a gooooood boy!
Maybe the way your feeling is a good sign! Keep us posted on the Dr. Appointments! WE LOVE YOU KIDS!!!
I think all those symptoms are a good sign :0)
Well, I know Chris wants a boy, but a little girl would melt him! Can't wait to hear about your appointment.
Those symptoms are a great sign! I know when I miscarried, I never really felt like I was really pregnant!
Just so you know, I had a dream you had a girl... sorry Chris! I know if you do have a girl she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger!
How sweet!
Yay for symptoms!!! Your body's letting you know how "into" the pregnancy it is... even if it's not so fun to feel icky, the promise it holds is exciting!!! :-)
Keep feeling icky... and great!!! :-)
Post a Comment