What song did you sing? I know you did great!
yah, what did you sing? I've been thinking about you all day today. That's a bummer you have to wait longer to find out. *cross fingers*
All I know is that is was a Whitney Houston and I'm sure you did an outstanding as usual! Leep us posted on the results. Your still # 1 in our books!
Awesome!!! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!!! :-) *hugs*
I sang One Moment in Time - W. Houston
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What song did you sing? I know you did great!
yah, what did you sing? I've been thinking about you all day today. That's a bummer you have to wait longer to find out. *cross fingers*
All I know is that is was a Whitney Houston and I'm sure you did an outstanding as usual! Leep us posted on the results. Your still # 1 in our books!
Awesome!!! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!!! :-) *hugs*
I sang One Moment in Time - W. Houston
Post a Comment