Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's DAY


Might it be too early to share?

I can't keep a secret like this...

Especially when...






are we really expecting??






Chris will be giving me a blessing when we get back home, but we would really appreciate prayers that my body will hang on to the little one. I really don't want to repeat last year's events.

9 comments:

Heather said...

hip hip hooray! so exciting. what a great time to find out. many prayers will be said for you two and the little life inside you :0) congrats guys.

Jill and Scott said...

Wow! you've had a busy couple days! I'm so happy for you and we will be happy pray for you and Chris and our little niece/ nephew! Congratulations! We love you!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Holy Cow! How can we compete with yours and Heather's mothers day gifts. Next your news our gift will be chump change. Congrats!! I am so excited for you! We will keep you in our prayers.

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We'll keep you in our thoughts & prayers, too, that things will go just REALLY well.

Oh, we are SOOOO excited for you!!! :-)

*happy sigh*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGS*

*jumping up and down*

*more hugs*

*thoughts & prayers & hugs*

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW, What a great Mother's Day! For YOU and ME!!! We will definitely be praying for you and we are just so excited! So much good news in the past week! We are so blessed!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Wow, I get online to see if there's any updates about the "America's Got Talent" auditions and bam! you're pregnant! Yay! That's awesome! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for both of you!! You'll definitely be in our prayers and thoughts. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

♥ Us ♥ said...

Congratulations! Grace told me the news on Sunday. Not only did you get a YES, you got a YES+ which can only obviously mean your baby will be awesome! I haven't heard from you in a while Chris and I only met you once Princess, but things seem to be going well from your blog posts anyway. I'm really happy for you two. I almost never check the blogs, but my wife Grace does about every day. Does Jeff have a blog? Take care you three. -Jay

the potter zoo said...

Oh I'm so happy for you. Congrats!