I love that you post one sentence and everyone leaves a comment. I put up a full post and I feel lucky if anyone comments at all. Yes, there is a little frustration here, so I hope your new way of blogging will help!
Sorry Ladies!!! I posted that from my Cell phone! You can send a text message to Blogger and it postes it for you! I thought it would be a neat way to blog while I'm doing America's Got Talent!
6 comments:
and what would the newest way to blog be?
I don't get it either....am I missing something?
Huh?
I love that you post one sentence and everyone leaves a comment. I put up a full post and I feel lucky if anyone comments at all. Yes, there is a little frustration here, so I hope your new way of blogging will help!
Sorry Ladies!!! I posted that from my Cell phone! You can send a text message to Blogger and it postes it for you! I thought it would be a neat way to blog while I'm doing America's Got Talent!
OH cool!! I get it now!! Can't wait for you to get on the show!! We are ALL rootin for our "PRINCESS"!!!! Keep us "Posted" wink wink!
AND GOOD LUCK!!!!
Post a Comment