Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So!!! I'll get straight to the point.... Chris and I are trying to have a baby. It's about time





RIGHT??? I'm a happy camper. So~in the next few months, watch out for this posting/picture:

Other than that... all is well on our end. We're still dog sitting Chris's co-worker's Chihuahua. It's a pain in the bootay! Chris and I can't stand how it peeeeees everywhere! His co-worker failed to tell us that he's not very house trained. Chris thought he was doing the dog a favor when he brushed his teeth for him, but they're so rotten that 2 of them fell out! We can't wait to give him back. On a side note, Chris thinks we shouldn't get another dog. I might agree.



6 comments:

Heather said...

hooray! i can't wait for that post - and that picture is hilarious! i think i would be anxious to get rid of that dog as well! sounds interesting...

Unknown said...

EEEEEEEEEEw. Poor little Chihuahua... and poor you guys!!! Hope you're able to hand him back over soon...

And we'll be anxiously awaiting that cute picture posting again, LOL... good luck! :-) *sending all of our happy healthy baby vibes!*

Vernie and Tony said...

OH Man! You never mentioned this last night on the phone!!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to see the bun in the oven picture again! YAHOO! SO cool!

Man, Chris will be a good daddy...if he can brush dog's teeth then kids will be a piece of cake! LOL And kids pee all over the house too but they wear diapers so much easier as well! ha ha

Curtis and Deedra said...

Good luck on that bun in the oven! We'll be anxiously awaiting that happy news.

CPTA said...

Thanks everyone! Me too! I mean US TOO!!! but for sanity's sake, I don't think we're going to mention the news till we're about 3 months along. We don't want to get our hopes up too high again.

Heather said...

but did you find your futon behind the dumpster? :0) I love free stuff!