What a dummy!!! It is NOT a good thing to have to call in to work on your very first day.
Let me explain.
I woke up this morning, at 8:14am after I though I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. (i normally set three alarms in case thing like this happen - but in this case..I didn't) I was supposed to be at work at 8:30. I could have called them to say that I was running late, but those words didn't come out of my mouth. I uttered something else. The girl that was supposed to train me today was really nice about it and said that I could start tomorrow. I hope this goes well. Not a very good first impression.
3 comments:
It happens! Usually when ya want to make an impression too! Well, a good impression anyway! Be there with bells on tomorrow and they will be fine! You'll win them over.
Oh man!!! So sorry... :-( I'm sure your performance on the job will make today just a funny story in history, though. You'll do great!!! :-)
Thanks to you both. I hope so. That kinda sucked this morning. Hopw all is well there with you guys!
Post a Comment