Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Hubs Tag.. well I kinda tagged myself





5 things he Loves: in no particular order
1. his family
2. his pups
3. BSU football
4. the Church
5. cleaning

5 things on his To Do List:
1. build a work bench
2. finish Special Forces training
3. become a father
4. make small upgrades around the house
5. move back home

5 Foods he enjoys:
1. Chili with corn
2. Icee Pops
3. Cookies
4. anything BBQ'd
5. cereal

Five things you might not know about him
1. he speaks a language only I can understand... and sometimes I don't
2. He is a movie buff
3. He can dance it might not be very good, but it's his style
4. He reorganizes thing ALL THE TIME
5. He's a neat freak! I love it

5 Places he's lived:
1. Boise
2. Iraq
3. Cincinnati
5. Beaver Falls

5 Quirky things about him
1. He wipes our sinks down... I think I kinda might have gotten him to do this one
2. He has to eat a bowl of cereal before going to bed
3. He cleans to house as he talks on the phone, he straightens the same things out 'bout 10 times.
4. He has to call Jeff while watching a BSU game
5. He takes showers with our dogs (I don't know if that's just wierd)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jon showers with Miles too! Works for me cause then I don't have to give him a bath :0) I wish Jon cleaned house while talking on the phone- he just paces. From the slideshow it looks like he has his shirt off a lot! :0)

CPTA said...

LOL yeah Chris likes to walk around without a shirt. I think he thinks it makes himself look buff.. haha. Yeah the whole showering with the dogs makes it easier on me too!

Jill and Scott said...

I know I will never have to worry about Scott showering with any animals except possibly Hawkins.
Chris, you are so photogenic... If you decide to quit BP you might have a modeling career ahead of you!
SERIOUSLY!