Saturday, September 6, 2008

This past week

We had a puppy pass this week at work, she refused to eat and gre skinny. We lost her Thursday. At that note, I took home this little cutie pie I named "Buttons", which I thought might be headed down thw same road. But the moment we walked in the door ~ she started eating Hurley and Peanut's food and continued on playing with them! Later, I found her warming up to Chris on the couch! What a little faker! She needs a good home, she was real good with us!



Chris is quite the Fruity Pebble Treats maker! Yumm-o!


6 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

That dog is super cute! I can't believe Chris made those fruity pebble treats. He needs to share those skills with his brother. Glad you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

How sad for that one puppy... but I'm so glad you were able to help Buttons! :-) Maybe she just wanted a real home with other dogs around! :-) And boy, oh boy... Fruity Pebbles treats certainly look good right about this time of night! ;-)

Heather said...

Don't let Chris become too attached! Seriously, he has become such a dog lover! IT IS SOOOO CRAZY- but adorable. And those fruity pebble treats look yummy- my mom use to make those- ahhhhh memories. I may have to make some now....

ChrisandTamara said...

Cute dog. Yah - I'll bet he did just want a home and other dogs. Could you post the fruity pebbles dessert recipe? I've never had that before. Is it is just like rice crispie treats?

Vernie and Tony said...

Well, I'm not a pet lover as you all know but that is a mighty cute little bugger. If I were to have one, it would have to be small like that little feller! He is a cutie!
I haven't made the fruity pebbles in a long time. Jeff and Christa want the recipe for Puffed Wheat Squares. It warms my heart to know the kids liked some of the stuff I use to make! (Notice, it's all the fattening dessert stuff...LOL)

Christa said...

Cute puppy!! Chris always cooked good things when I was at the apt. with Jeff. Miss you guys :) Say hi to the puppies and Chris!