Monday, September 1, 2008

Finally!



YAY!!! Chris and I have the same schedule and are now are able to sleep at the same time together for the next two months! It had been scary and uncomfortable (heat sense) to sleep alone at night whith our "guard" puppy out. I hate sleeping alone. Especially out here! I'm just glad that he's home now. He' had the passed 2.3 days off, so we have been able to hang out.

Work has been such a pain! I really hate to say that I work so much and babysit for so little! 9-10 hours a day, without much of a thanks and when I have to babysit, it doesn't make it any better. I keep having to follow up with peoples work and whomever is the closing MGR (when I'm not there) doesn't follow up on the staff's duties, they sign off on the papers, but when I come the next morning, it's not done!!!

I need to stop venting, I hope I get the position working for the government. I applied and submitted a resume for a dispatch position and working cameras with the Bordr Patrol. I wouldn't be an agent, but I'd be working with them. I think that that would be cool. I just really hope I get it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is soooo annoying when other people slack off and leave someone else to do their work- I hate that. SO I hope you get the other job too- keeping our fingers crossed! And I am really happy you and Chris are on the same schedule. At least now when you hear noises outside you have Chris for comfort and safety! And I do not know how you are doing it with no A/C! YUCK!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so glad you can be home together at night again!!! :-) What a wonderful blessing :-). (I hate cleaning up after other people, too... ) And we'll keep our fingers & prayers crossed for you, for that BP position! :-) Good luck!!! :-)

Vernie and Tony said...

We all need to vent occassionally! I do it all the time! It's good for the soul, well maybe not but I feel better after getting it off my chest! LOL So glad you kids have the same schedule and we are praying you get the government job (don't care which one) soon! Any government job would be better in many ways!