So Miyah got a new DO! I got home from work (Petland) and found Chris buzzing away at her coat. At first I thought it was just a trim, but then he continued to her head! It's not as short as Miles, but it accentuates her eyebrows. I might have to get used to it.
well, just take a looksies at the pics.
Chris why are you smiling - and what is that you're holding?
"does that say what I think it says?"
So it was a somewhat normal day in Laredo, the sun was out.. blazing like usual. Doing a little grocery shopping at good 'ole Wal-Mart, when I though it would be a good idea to purchase an at home pregnancy test being that I've been having "wierd" feelings and I just felt something out of the ordinary going on in my belly and no signs of Aunt Flo. So minutes later we got the message. Chris and I are going to have a baby! Wow! What's in this water?
7 comments:
YAY!!! Chris can get a belly with you! Fun stuff- it's an exciting ride we are on :0) CONGRATS! You two will have a super cute baby. Chris a daddy- wow. Too cool. Enjoy every minute of it- I know I am :0)
We are soooooo excited! Actually, it looks like Chris might beat you in the delivery dept! Traci is so excited! Andrew will have lots of cousins his age! We love you and know you will be great parents! There's noting like it! Kudo's! I knew you had it in you Chris!
Yay!!!!! Congratulations to you both! You'll love being a mommy and daddy, I know we do. Hmmm...that makes your baby a February baby right? I think.
We're excited for you!
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! We are SO excited for you!!! You'll be such an adorable pregnant lady, too! Have fun!!! :-) And being a mommy is THE BEST. :-)
Congratulations! That is awesome!
OMG it's the year of the baby! lol I'm so happy for you guys, we're going to have so many nieces and nephews ! I love it :) Well I agree you will be one cute pregnant lady! Congrats again!!!! Keep me posted with the baby news tho :)
Yea!!!! That was fast!! we are so excited for you. Congrats on your exciting news.
Post a Comment