Hurley went under the knife yesterday to get neutered. Poor little boy! I don't think the procedure phased him though! He's the same as the day that I dropped him off! I picked him up from the vet this morning to find that a few stitches aren't' a problem for Chris' little pup! "he's a brave one just like his dad". The vet warned me about chewing and licking the wound and suggested to get a cone since they ran out!
So here he is posing for the camera. He's eating a drinking too!! 
3 comments:
I think it's so funny that Chris is so attatched to his little dog! Guess my poor kids really missed out cuz I didn't want any pets. (after all I had 5 at the time) I'm glad he is enjoying the experience now. Poor little Hurley. He and Miles can compare notes! he he
So glad he's handling it well - and LOL - how does the vet's office RUN OUT of cones?!?! Oy - glad you were able to find one! :-)
yay now we can have "it" dogs together! i hope the vet did not charge too much for the procedure- we got it done for $50 at the humane society0 i dropped Miles off early in the morning and picked him up later that day- sweet deal
Post a Comment