Friday, April 25, 2008

Princess must be bored

About Me (Princess)...From Christa

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friends? Chris and our two little pups.
C. Cake or Pie? Both
D. Day of Choice? hmmm I must say Saturdays
E. Essential Item? Chap-stick Burt's Bees really
F. Favorite Color? green and red
G. Greatest accomplishment? Getting married (same as Heather and Christa!!)
H. Hometown? Las Vegas
I. Indulgences? chocolate
J. January or July? July... much warmer
K. Kids? YES soon maybe? We don't know yet
L. Life is incomplete without? I'll have to go with Christa there! My hubby
M. Marriage date? November 17, 2007
N. Number of siblings? 3, 2 sisters and a brother
P. Phobias or fears? oh boy... spiders eeck! anything with more than 4 feet/legs really... yucky!
Q. Quotes? 'The only thing constant in the world is change, that's why I take life as it comes - i.arie"
R. Reason to smile? When Chris comes home!
S. Season? Summer with the Boise family and fall.. I like the fall colors
T. Tag three friends? I'll find some to tag!!!
U. Unknown fact about me? my..my... I don't know?!?
V. Very favorite store? Bathe and Body Works, we love the scented oils
W. Worst habit? I'll have to ask Chris for that one
X. X-ray or ultrasound? neither really bother me
Y. Your favorite food? SUSHI
Z. Zodiac? Scorpio

No comments: